Hi friends
Most of peoples don't know how to host own ip fm channel. here i can help you how to host own fm channel
here are links for software u must download..

1. winamp media player
2. SHOUTcast DSP Plug-In for Winamp
3. Shoutcast-dnas-1-9-8

After that Do as did in below video..

shoutcast own free fm radio winamp tutorial part 1
Or Click On Youtube in Video To Read Description 


Enjoy And don't forget to Comment And Follow me

Advertisement

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about making a radio show for fun, and your post really help me a lot, still i haven't really figure out how to stream exactly :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. Radio Colombia FM

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is going to explain one of the many ways to make money online. The method I'm going to explain is my favorite way because it is the cheapest method to putting money in your pocket and the conversions are high (conversion means like the percentage of people buying your product). free url shortener

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. 해외스포츠중계

    ReplyDelete

 
Top